Eaton hydraulic valves are one of a range of hydraulic control valves manufactured by Eaton.
The Eaton hydraulic valve range is extensive and some of the main ranges include：
- Vickers Series - Vickers is one of Eaton's hydraulic brands, which produces hydraulic valves for a wide range of industrial, agricultural and aerospace applications.
- Char-Lynn Series - The Char-Lynn series of hydraulic valves are used in automotive, agricultural and construction equipment.
- Integrated Hydraulics Series - This range of hydraulic valves is used primarily in aircraft and spacecraft applications.
- Aeroquip Series - The Aeroquip series of hydraulic valves are used primarily in aerospace and aviation applications.
- Synflex Series - The Synflex series of hydraulic valves are used primarily in medical, pharmaceutical and food processing applications.
Eaton Vickers, a hydraulic brand of Eaton Corporation, produces hydraulic valves for a wide range of applications.
The Eaton Vickers hydraulic valves include the following main series：
- DG4V Series: The DG4V series is a multi-stage hydraulic valve for applications requiring high flow and pressure, such as plastics machinery, presses and injection molding machines.
- DG5V series: The DG5V series of hydraulic valves are suitable for applications requiring a high degree of integration, such as machine tools, presses and injection molding machines.
- DG17V series: The DG17V series hydraulic valves are suitable for applications requiring high-speed response and high power density, such as clamping, presses and plastic machinery.
the exact Eaton Vickers DG Valves sizes: from NG4 to 32 (D02-10): DG4V3 | DG4V3S | DG4V3M65 | DG4S4 | DG4V4 | DG4V5 | DG4V5M21 | DG5S4 | DG5S4-04 | DG5V5 | DG5V7 | DG5V8 | DG5V10
The DG4V-5-2 is a specific version of the DG4V series, a multi-stage hydraulic valve used mainly in applications requiring high flow rates and pressures.
- Flow range: The DG4V-5-2 hydraulic valve has a flow range of 60 to 150 litres per minute (16 to 40 gallons).
- Pressure range: DG4V-5-2 hydraulic valves are available with a maximum pressure of 350 bar (5000 psi) and a minimum pressure of 0 bar (0 psi).
- Temperature range: DG4V-5-2 hydraulic valves are available in a temperature range of -40 to +60 degrees C (-40 to +140 degrees F).
- Voltage rating: DG4V-5-2 hydraulic valves are rated at 12, 24 or 115/120 volts.
- Connection: DG4V-5-2 hydraulic valves can be connected in cartridge, threaded or flanged versions.
The DG4V-5-2 hydraulic valve offers the advantages of fast response, high efficiency and flexibility. Its multi-stage design allows it to be used for high-flow and high-pressure applications, as well as in a wide range of different hydraulic systems. The DG4V-5-2 also features high-strength materials and high-precision manufacturing processes for long service life and reliability.