Rexroth Proportional directional valve 4WRKE, pilot operated, with electrical position feedback and integrated electronics
OstBridge team provides Rexroth proportional directional valve. Our customers can benefit from our large stocks in warehouse Asia and can get fast quotation with fast delivery.
Directional control valves, pilot-operated, with electrical position feedback and integrated electronics (OBE)
– The control spool of the pilot control valve is in the“fail safe” position when the unit is switched off
– The control spool of the main valve is in the springcentered central position and/or in the offsetnposition
- High quality – control spool and sleeve of the pilot control valve in servo quality
- Flexible – suitable for position, velocity and pressure control
- Precise – high response sensitivity and little hysteresis
- IO-Link interface, optiona
Technical Data, pls see attached PDF data sheet.
Rexroth proportional valve has one advantage: dynamic performance is the highest of all hydraulic valves. With this advantage, servo valves have to be used in many occasions that require high dynamic characteristics, such as the steering gear control of airplanes and rockets, and the speed regulation of steam turbines. Those with lower dynamic requirements are basically the world of proportional valves.