Bosch Rexroth's Linear Guides Ball Rail System, often referred to as "Ball Rail Guides," is a range of high-precision linear motion components used in various industrial applications to provide smooth and accurate linear motion. The Ball Rail System consists of Ball Runner Blocks and corresponding Linear Rails (also known as Rails, Tracks, or Guide Rails).
Bosch Rexroth Ball rail systems, Linear bushings and shafts, Linear measuring systems, for every linear movement task with accuracy, dynamics and resilience in every environment.
One ball rail system consist of three parts:
Ball rail systems
ball runner blocks
FNS，FLS, FKS, SNS,SLS, SKS, SNH, SKH, FNN, FKN, SNN, SKN, WIDE BALL RUNNER BLOCKS BNS, WIDE BALL RUNNER BLOCKS CNS
ball guide rails
Standard ball guide rails SNS, made of steel
Standard ball guide rails Resist CR
Wide ball rail systems BSHP made of steel and Resist CR
accessories Accessories and spare parts for Ball Rail Systems
Complete guide units can also be designed by combining interchangeable elements from stock.
Rexroth manufactures ball guide rails and ball runner blocks, especially for the ball raceway sector with such high precision that each individual component element is fully interchangeable. As a result, any combination is possible within each accuracy class. This enables globally unique, premium logistics. Each element can be individually planned and separately stocked. On ball guide rails, both sides can be used as reference edges.
- The same high load ratings in all four main directions of loading
- Minimal noise level and optimum travel behavior
- Excellent dynamic characteristics:
Travel speed: vmax up to 10 m/s
Acceleration: amax = 500 m/s2 ▶ Long-term lubrication is possible over several years
- Minimum quantity lubrication system with integrated reservoir for oil lubrication1)
- Lube fittings with metal threads on all sides1)
- Limitless interchangeability as all ball guide rail versions can be combined at will with all ball runner block versions
- Maximum system rigidity due to preloaded O-arrangement
- Maximum installation error compensation with super ball runner blocks
- 60% less gravity with aluminum all runner blocks (compared to ball runner blocks made of steel)
- Interchangeability with roller rail system
- Optional integrated, inductive and wear-free measuring system
- Wide range of accessories
- Attachments on the ball runner block can be mounted from above and below1)
- Improved rigidity under lift-off and side loading conditions due to two additional mounting screw holes at the center of
the ball runner block1)
- End-face fastening thread for all attachments
- High rigidity in all load directions – permits applications with just one runner block per rail
- Integrated all-round sealing
- High torque load capacity
- Optimized entry-zone geometry and high number of balls minimize variation in elastic deflection
- Quiet, smooth running thanks to optimally designed ball and ball chain return and guideway
- Different preload classes
Corrosion protection (optional)1)
- Resist NR: Ball runner block body made of corrosion resistant steel as per DIN EN 10088
- Resist NR II: Ball runner block body and ball guide rail as well as all steel parts made of corrosion resistant steel in accordance with DIN EN 10088
- Resist CR: Ball runner block body or ball guide rail made of steel with corrosion resistant coating, matte-silver finish, hard chrome plated
Ball Runner Block
Mounting runner block for high-precision parallel alignment and joint alignment of multi-piece ball guide rails.
Ball Guide Rails
The latest investigations in the Bosch Rexroth testing prove that under certain operating conditions, significantly longer relubrication intervals are possible with grease lubrication. If small loads, normal ambient temperatures and medium to high travel speeds are present, up to 20,000 km can be realized without relubrication in ball rail systems. This enormous increase has been made possible by continuous improvements in the manufacturing processes for runner blocks and guide rails, which have resulted in better surfaces and higher geometrical dimensional accuracy of the running tracks.
Runner block and guide rail configurator
With the new configurators, Bosch Rexroth accelerates the selection and configuration of ball runner blocks and ball guide rails. A built-in plausibility check monitors each decision in real time to ensure that the individual configuration can be implemented. Then the selected components can be ordered directly from the Bosch Rexroth eShop.
OstBridge can provide REXROTH Ball guide blocks and guide rails from REXROTH factory in China,, with fast delivery and abundant stock products.
Item ID exwmples:
BOSCH REXROTH Linear Guides Ball Rail Stystem Ball Runner Block, we can be your trusted partner in China.