The SIMATIC S7-400 PNH system is designed to be fully customizable, allowing it to be tailored precisely to meet the requirements of specific applications. It offers scalable performance, ensuring optimal performance based on the application's needs.
The SIMATICS7-400 PNH system can be tailored to specific application requirements: scalable performance, excellent redundancy, flexible configuration, and easy integration of safety functions. The integrated PROFINET interface can connect I/O devices redundantly, or connect I/O devices through PROFIBUS to realize factory-level communication. Regardless of the application, the SIMATIC S7-400 PNH enables convenient and efficient programming and configuration in the familiar STEP7 engineering environment.
- Avoid downtime caused by controller failure. Mainly used in production, energy, water supply system, airport navigation lighting, marshaling station system, and other fields.
- Avoid costly restarts due to data loss due to factory failures. Mainly used in areas such as baggage handling, high-bay warehouses, tracking and tracing.
- Protect plants, workpieces and materials during plant or machine downtime. Mainly used in furnaces, semiconductors, ships and other fields.
- Operation can be guaranteed without supervision and maintenance personnel. Mainly used in sewage treatment plants, tunnels, ship locks, building systems and other fields.
As in the standard system, the SIMATIC S7-400H can be programmed in all STEP 7 programming languages. Programs can be easily migrated from standard systems to redundant systems and vice versa. When the program is loaded, it is automatically transferred to both redundant controllers. Using STEP 7, specific redundancy functions and configurations can be parameterized.
Superior diagnostics and module replacement benefits
- With integrated self-diagnostics, the system can detect and signal faults in advance before they affect the production process. This allows for targeted replacement of faulty components, speeding up the repair process.
- All components can be hot-swapped while the system is running. After replacing a CPU, all current programs and data can be automatically reloaded.
- Even while the system is running, it is possible to modify the program (for example, modification and reloading of program blocks), change the configuration (for example, add or delete DP slaves or modules) and change the memory allocation of the CPU. To the top of the page
Design and Function
Statistics show that all automation components (whether mechanical, electromechanical, or electronic) fail. Therefore, factory maintenance and factory renovation are also indispensable. In practical applications, it is unrealistic to expect 100% availability.
Through Siemens SIMATIC S7-400H, the probability of product failure can be minimized and productivity can be maximized.
The SIMATIC S7-400H has the following functions:
The synchronization modules of the S7-400 PNH CPU are divided into two types, one for FOC patch fibers up to 10m, and the other for single-mode full-duplex LC/LC fibers (9/125 μ) up to 10km.
The synchronization fiber of the redundant system is divided into four types: 1m, 2m, 10m, and 10km. The synchronization rate reaches 400Mbps.
As a distributor of SIEMENS products, we can offer the SIMATIC S7-400 series with good price condition and fast delivery:
For any Siemens S7-400 inquiries, send us Emails for quotations.